Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Where To Get Water?

So there I was,
In the back of the store.
And I happened to walk past our drinking fountains.
Which, really isn't worth much notice most days unless I'm thirsty.
But there was this guy there,
With his giant mop of a dog.
Since it was basically big enough for a little kid to rid comfortably...
I naturally took notice of it.
And what it was doing.

The dog, was drinking water.
Not in a bowl.
It was drinking from the shorter drinking fountain. (we had two.)
Straight.
From.
The.
Fountain.
Like tongue was lapping at the part where the water squirts out of the hole, lapping it up.

()_()........

Seriously?
SERIOUSLY?

Did the guy not realize that PEOPLE drink from that same fountain?
That same fountain where the dog had just placed it's tongue all over the place?!?!

Sure. It was convenient for you to have your dog drink straight from the fountain.
You didn't have to hunt for a bowl.
Didn't have to fill said bowl up with water.
Or empty it again.
Just turn on the fountain and whoop there it goes.

But really?
Couldn't you have thought that out a bit more before taking action?
Those shorter fountains usually have kids drinking from them.
And you just put doggie germs all over the place.
That could be bad.

And what if I hadn't walked by and noticed that?
Who knows how many people would have drunk from that fountain that the dog drank from?

Sure. You may let your dog drink from your cup all the time at home.
But in a public place?
No. No.
NONONO.

In any case. Out came the cleaning supplies. >.< Yah. Just what every worker in a store wants. More work for them.

Next time.....
Please, Keep doggie water bowls, and people water bowls separate okay? Thanks.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

The Dream

I was at dinner with my parents in an old restaurant type of place that wouldn't have been out of place beside a body of water, we were eating dinner and as I'd made my way over to their table, I took a couple of white pieces of bread from a different table and munched on it, before showing up at theirs to eat more bread. Afterwards I walked by the table again and saw an older greying man with a beard sitting at the table. He looked up at me and was like "Did you take the white bread?" I answered in the affirmative, feeling a bit guilty over that. He nodded and then gave me three tasks to fulfill. One: to find him in my dreams and wake him up. Two: to heal a fracture in his leg, and Three....idr. They were all tasks that seemed rather impossible. But I attempted this.
(Before or after this sequence.)
I'd tried to take out one of the presidential candidates. The VP to be exact, because he wasn't who he said he was and was conspiring with our enemies. So me, as a marine, tried to take him out, taking down different people in the process with a little bit of superpower of some sort of manipulation. But, I got caught, I couldn't take down the VP and ended up in a jail my arms wrapped up in one of those crazy person jackets. And there was this woman, where I had hurt her in a way where she couldn't lift her arms higher than like a 90degree angle. And she mourned that fact because now she couldn't hold her baby up high like she used to, it had to be down lower and that just depressed her. I wanted to escape to fix her, because I knew I could fix her....
(before or after this sequence.)
I fell asleep in my cell, and allowed my body to shadow itself (become a shadow/ghostlikeperson) so I could slip out of my cell to go find that gentleman and get him to see me. I tried everything I could think of in his bedroom, Trying to shake the bedframe etc. But nothing happened. I didn't have the 'presence' to influence anything, but suddenly as I was staring at the man, he opened his eyes and looked right at me, which freaked me out a bit as I hadn't ever had that happen to me before so I dashed back down to my cell like a guilty kid caught stealing a cookie from the cookie jar. But he'd told me that I'd done task one, and that I could work on task two.
I ended up along some sort of parade/political rally, where Mitt Romney (it looked like him, but the guy's last name was actually Carter) had shown up at the CollegeTown Hill where I would walk up to go to church, and he was trying to convince us to vote for him/ raise money for his campaign. I was with my mom -as a little kid- resting on her shoulder watching him. And he took notice of me for a bit. -It's possible he was the guy I'd tried to stop from running earlier, though now I had no desire to do so, so we both had changed.- and that his main focus was to raise money, and he'd said that one of the local animal shelters had called to say they couldn't make it because officially he hadn't been planning to come today (Tuesday) but only on Thursday, and that they wished they could find support, and Carter said "How does $94,000" sound? As in, he would be giving them that amount of money for supporting him in order to help them improve their animal rescue site. Which was a ton of money and I didn't know where he'd gotten it from.....

When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment