Friday, July 4, 2014

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

It's my favorite time of year.
FIREWORK season!!!

I love it!
The brightness.
The lights.
The sound.
The colors.

Love it all!

Even more particularly, I love the fireworks that the Golf Course by my parent's house puts on every year.
So much so, that last year, I drove from CollegeTown right as work closed to get to those fireworks.

-To read that adventure just click on this link here. ^^
http://www.thedogstarinquirer.blogspot.com/2013/07/race-up-mountain.html 

But this year.
This year I didn't have to race the clock.
^^
No, I wasn't able to go up as early as I would have wanted -due to work again-
But it was still early enough that I was able to have dinner with the family. Visit with friends, and just unwind before the real show started.

^^ Such a show.
Honestly, other firework shows just don't compare as well to the Golf Course Fireworks.
(And I just watched the Stadium of Fire set....to be fair, from a distance.)

It's a tradition I hope to continue on forever. ^^

And now. Back to enjoying the surround sound fireworks happening all around me!!!

Love this time of year!!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment