Saturday, July 5, 2014

Running Around

People may have thought I was crazy.
Especially if any one happened to be watching the cameras.
They would have seen me going all over the complex.
First this balcony,
Down the stairs,
Up the stairs,
Over on this bench,
Back up to the balcony.
I was all over the place.
Anxiously searching the sky.

Because there were supposed to be fireworks.
From a big local concert happening in the area.
And I was sure I could see them,
If I knew what time they started!

So anxiously I watched the sky in that direction. Trying to judge the timing,
Only to hear a ton of fireworks happening behind me.
Out of sight.
Would I stay and look at an empty sky or go find the fireworks happening now?
That's why I was running around like crazy.
Up to see the fireworks,
Down to search the sky,
back up for more fireworks.
Back down to search the sky. Because I couldn't see the sky for my complex building from where the balcony's lay.

I was about to give up.
When I glanced out a window.
And saw them!
So back down I dashed, and watched the fireworks show. ^^

And all the other fireworks shows going on in the area.
They were basically non stop from dusk til just after midnight.

Awesome.
Sooo Awesome!

I can't wait to see more. ^^
*dashes to the window*

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment