Wednesday, July 16, 2014

>.< Closed

There is something rather annoying,
About finally getting to do something that's been on the back of your mind for a while.
And you want to get it off your plate.
But you haven't had time to do it til now.
And when you go out to do it.....Guess what.
You can't finish it!

>.<
Super. Super annoying!

It happened to me today.
I had time to finally go and finish the paperwork in order to move into my new apartment when my current contract was up.
So I got ready, making sure that I looked confident, grown up, mature, able to pay for apartment rent and everything. (Since most people assume I'm a freshman....)
Psyched myself up.
Made sure I had everything ready to go.
And drove over to the office.

...Only to find that they had randomly decided to be closed today!!!!
Gah!
>.<
Why on Earth would you be closed on this random Wednesday?!!?
I have no idea.
But it was super annoying, because really today was the best day to go to the office....
and they were closed!
*angry grumble*

So one thing that I expected to be off my plate....
Is still on it for a while longer.
>.<
I hope it goes away soon. I don't like having stressors over me, particularly when they are solvable stressors.....if they would cooperate. :P

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in school, having to deal with a bunch of guys being bothersome and irritating. It was the sort of scenario that I would prefer to not find myself in, and I ended up telling one of the guys to go away. And surprisingly he did. He left, and didn't bother me. As I went through the school to the playground, along the hallways, around the school, I kept encountering different guys, like one who was obsessed with Sherlock and had formed his own club in the back corner of the elementary school. There was also this Danny Phantom like character, who'd just come to our school. He was actually a super hero, that I had predicted would come to our school because I had a map in my locker and I'd been plotting where he'd been sighted and he was moving from West Coast Washington towards East Coast Florida. And to have him actually in our school was a dream come true! And about that same time, I discovered I had powers of my own. The ability to order people around, and they would have to obey me. It ended up blowing up in my face, the guys I was ordering around weren't happy, and were finding their own ways to disobey...or to make my life more crazy, like the Sherlock dude deciding to vote me president of his club, which was becoming more of an appreciation club for me. But the breaking point, was when the first guy I had sent away was brought back to me, and he quietly told me...that this past week had been Finals week, and that he'd missed them all due to my order. Which meant, his life was basically over, though he was trying to work with the teachers to be able to take them, since he hadn't been there in person to do so the first time around. I immediately felt bad, for him, for everyone, and wanted to try and help. But the only way I could think of....was to order him, and ordering him hadn't worked well. So I decided to order him....to forget all my orders. Basically I was trying to do a reset button, with a catch in that I wanted him to be a bit nicer in the future. Though I couldn't decide if I actually wanted to have that order included or not. But, I gave the basic 'reset' order to everyone, returning life to the way it was. So the Sherlock guy was back focused on Sherlock (as I knew he'd missed it. -I had to practically force him to solve a puzzle he wanted to solve but wasn't going to attempt due to his attention on me.) Among other things. In a way....it was great for everyone....but me.....I was no longer happy....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment