Sunday, July 27, 2014

Eatin' The Real Stuff

I hate dishes.
It's no secret that I do.
Slimy,
Dirty,
Messy.
Smelly,
Slimy....oh wait. I already said that one.

In any case. I tend to avoid dishes whenever possible.
Which....I'm pretty sure is well known, I'm pretty sure I did a blog or two about the fact.

So, why bring it up again?
Because this week, I tried something different.
I tried eating real dinners.
Have real meals.
And not just fast food meals. (okay it happened once this week.)
But like, actually cooking things in my apartment real meals.

Which, I've discovered may be a reason why I don't like making meals at home.
Because I don't like dishes.
And guess what?
Making food, like...cooking with stove, microwave, and oven......
creates dishes.
Lots and lots of dishes.

>.<
And that means....having to clean them.

Gah.
While I'm loving the nice warm hot real food.

The dishes....are a rather unpleasant drawback.

Time to start looking into cookable dishes that can just be thrown away when I'm done using them.
But then....that would mean the trash would fill up quicker....

Huh...
Problems all around when it comes to making real food....maybe I should just stay with the 'easy' snacky stuff. ;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment