Tuesday, April 3, 2018

A Moment Away

It's amazing how getting out of the house can like...help clear the mind.
I mean the past couple of days I've just kinda hermitted in the house, hunched over a laptop trying to get my brain to settle on getting one fic completed. (I've started a bunch, haven't finished any) 

And it's just kinda amazing how getting out of the house.
Just helps.
Like the tension in my shoulders fades as I walk about.
Being in the sunlight.
Chatting with people in social situations.
Grabbing a hot meal while I'm wandering about.

It's...helpful.
Helpful in letting me jog the gears of my mind back into motion.
Clear the cobwebs fogging my thoughts.
And come back to the computer with a clearer mind.

Lol that doesn't mean that writing is going any faster, or being any easier.

But I am grateful that at least writing is happening. ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment