Sunday, April 29, 2018

A Nice Day

My roomies have been gardening the past couple of days.
Because finally (for them) the weather has been warm enough and nice enough that they're not as concerned that we're going to end up with a freeze lol. (or you know...more snow) 

So they went out and bought some new flowers for the year, and fresh mulch and all that....gardening stuff that they decided they needed.

And set to work.
Digging out all the debris that had gathered over the winter.
Digging holes for the new plants.
Watering.
Releasing Lady Bugs. 

And who knows what else lol. ^^;; 

I have to say that I'm rather impressed with all that they did.

The area around the house looks fantastic. 

Lol though my roomies suffered a bit from it as they ended up a little sunburned from being in the sun all day. :S

Still. 
Seems like it was worth it. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment