Tuesday, April 24, 2018

A New Food Place

I'm not a meat person. 

Like...not in the vegetarian sort of way.
It's just that often the meat doesn't have a good taste to it all by itself. 
So unless there's a sauce or it's really well flavored,

I often struggle to enjoy it.
Because it's just....bland. 

So going to meat focused places....isn't usually on my radar. 

And when I do find places where the meat tastes...good....it's like a miracle. 

Needless to say, when my roomies were like "Let's go to Tuschars! It's amazing!!" 
I was a bit less than enthusiastic. 

Because it was one of those 'meat focused places.' 

Still, I'm willing to give new places a try. 
And the roomies always speak sooo positively of the place. 

*laughs* 

So I went with them.

Overall. Good experience. 
Good price. Good food. Cool atmosphere. 

The meat? Alright. 
I liked the Glazed Pork Loin the best out of the three meats we tried. (Beef and Chicken were the other two.) 

*shrugs*
But yah....I can see why my roomies like it lol. 
It's just...wasn't quite my thing. 

I'm picky like that. ^^;; 

But woot for new experiences !! :D 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment