Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Out Adventuring

There are days where I get frustrated with having to rely on other people to go somewhere.
Like... most days I really don't care if I end up going somewhere or not.
Because I tend to plan for the possibility of things not happening and such.

But there are days where I just...get sick of it. Of plans falling through.

So then I'm like "Screw it. I don't need others to go out." 

And then I venture out by myself. 
To go do the thing.

Which isn't always the smartest thing to do.
Though truthfully I usually only do the 'by myself' thing in places where I'm confident I'll be safe. 
Like going to the theatre to see a movie by myself.
Or wandering around a mall by myself.

Things like that. 

Today I ended up wandering up and down Center street for a couple of hours. 
By myself.

Because my roomies were busy with things, and there is this Pokémon event going on where you can catch certain regional creatures that aren't common in this particular area. 

And it's a time limited event.
So like....not going means that I'm missing out on things.

And I'd already not gone yesterday due to roomies being unavailable yesterday too.

I didn't want another day to pass by.

So, I told the roomies I was heading out.
Drove down to center street.
And just wandered up and down it catching Pokémon. ^^;; 

Lol it was busy enough with people that I was confident I would be safe doing this by myself. 

And I only ended up getting catcalled by one guy. "Hey Beautiful" 
Which I ignored him because I did not want to engage with a creepy dude. 

Otherwise?
Yah, most of my walking was avoiding being in the pictures of like the dozen photographers and their subjects taking pictures up and down the street as apparently it's a picturesque place to take pictures?
*shrugs* No idea.

Still.
I had fun.
Exercising and catching Pokémon. lol.

And I got home safely! Woot. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment