Monday, April 2, 2018

A Weather Change

Sometimes it weirds me out how quickly the weather can change here.

Like this past weekend it was clear skies, warm sun, like my roomies and I walked around the neighborhood between sessions and we didn't even need a jacket because it was so warm out.
Like it really felt like spring had sprung you know?

Seriously. I was halfway depressed because while it's nice to be able to go outside...I really don't like the heat and that was a clear sign that heat was coming.

But then today. When I woke up?
Clouds. 
Cold.
Rain. 

Lol. 
It was awesome because like I said I love the cold.

But like so weird.
It was soo warm and sunny the past couple of days.
It hardly seemed possible that we'd get another storm.
At least not for another week or two.

Crazy how fast the weather can change here.
So crazy. 

But that's Spring for you. lol. Where we can get all four seasons within a day. ^^;; 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment