Monday, June 25, 2018

So am I Interacting or Not?

I'm not always one to socialize.
Especially when it involves interacting with strangers.
-At least outside of a work environment.

So I was a bit....anxious? I suppose? That my friends wanted to have me meet a guy while I was out visiting them.

But I was given enough advanced notice that I was mentally able to prepare to meet this random dude and spend the evening with him and my friends with dinner and berry picking and such. 

Only...
It didn't quite turned out as we all expected it to go?

Like you kinda expect the guy to interact with the girl a bit, even if it was just basically a 'meet and greet' sort of deal. 

But nope.
He basically ignored me the entire time.
Instead choosing to focus on talking with my guy friend. 

And was sure to mention at least six times that he's quite happy being single. 
*shakes head*
Well okay then. 

But it was....frustrating really.

Because I had mentally prepared to have to talk to this guy for like the entire week.
And the only conversations I had with him were ones I instigated and be ignored otherwise because the dude blabbered on like a never ending chatterbox.

*exhales* 
Meh.
At least my guy friend made a friend that evening XD lol. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment