Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Helpful

I like days like today. 
Because at work I was actually feeling...helpful. 
Where I was able to provide solutions for customers and help them out with the questions and needs.
And it was just a great feeling.
To have many of them tell me as I was finishing up the conversation with them, that they were glad they encountered me, that they came into my store to talk to me. As I'd been more helpful to them than other employees in other stores had been.
And like...it just feels good to be appreciated. ^^;; 

lol as I do try and help out as much as I can.
Possibly too much really as I try and give as much information as possible to help customers out. :S So a lot of it probably goes over their head. ^^;; lol. 
But at least I'm proactively trying to find them solutions and teach them about the animals they're going to be caring for. 

So yah.
It just feels good to have customers appreciate me helping them out. ^^;; 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment