Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Checked

One of the fun things about traveling, especially if you're flying....is the security check.
Because like...you never know what's going to be a flag for the checkers to pull your bag to the side after going through the x-ray machine. 

I have to admit. 
I wasn't surprised that they pulled my suitcase to the side.
I do tend to travel with weird objects. 
Like rock wands, and heat packs, and randomly shaped objects and such.

Soo, I figured my suitcase would be pulled to the side.
What surprised me though was my carryon bag too was pulled to the side as well.

Like. O.o What in the world was suspicious enough in that bag to have the people go "Oh we better look at this?"
Because mostly it was some power cords for my various electronics and a bunch of notebooks...and like one rock wand that I figured would be fine.

In the main suitcase it was the heatpacks that caused it to be pulled to the side.
They even did a little wipe paper test thingy to put in a machine to test it.
I'm guessing to make sure there were no drugs or something within it. 

Nope. Just a regular old rice bag lol. Used to keep my tense muscles from...well getting tenser.

But my other bag?
Apparently....having a variety of random snack food in your bag is suspicious enough to warrant getting pulled aside lol. 

Because I had a thing of cookies, and some chocolate bars, granola bars, rice krispi treats, and ritz crackers in that bag.
You know...snack food. 
But because they were all in individually wrapped packages and such....
The agent dude needed to pull it aside and check every single one of those packages to makes sure they were properly sealed and not disguised as something else. 

*shakes head*

Good to know for the future lol. 
Can't do much about the heatpacks, so I suspect that I'll get my bag pulled to the side again when I return home. Though I will be sure to put them on top so the agents don't need to dig through my bag to find them.

But the snack food?
Yah, gonna make sure that's all eaten before I have to come back. ^^;; heh. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment