Friday, June 29, 2018

Past Encounters

Do you ever have random thoughts about strangers you've seen/met/interacted with in the past?

I had one of those today at work as I was putting out our fish shipment.
Specifically when I was putting some otocinclus into their tank.

As I remembered earlier this year, a woman had come into the store looking for them...only to be confronted with an empty tank as they'd been difficult to get in stock the first like...three months of the year?

And when she'd come in....we hadn't had them again. And she was like "You haven't had them all year!" To which I responded "No we got them in a couple of weeks ago because I bought them then." And she was like "NO YOU HAVEN'T BECAUSE I'VE COME INTO THE STORE EVERY WEEK AND YOU HAVEN'T HAD THEM!"

…..but I had....

In any case.

I remembered her today as I was putting out those otos.
And I had to wonder....

Did she ever buy any?
More specifically did she ever attempt to buy any from our store?

I mean we've had them in stock off and on multiple times now. 
So...has she still only managed to come into the store when the otos aren't there?
Or did she actually see us have them in stock for once? 

….Who knows.
I certainly don't.
But I do wonder if she did.....
I hope she did.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment