Monday, June 18, 2018

Sound? What Sound?

So, last week I was late to work by like an hour because I'd turned off my alarms Monday morning and forgot to turn them back on for work the next day. 

*exhales* 

Today....well I was late for work again. 
>.>
Which that's not a good sign if something occurs multiple times in a week....

But like...I don't get how it happened?

I'd made sure the alarms were set before going to bed last night.
So they were on.
They were going to go off.

And what do I wake up to this morning at 7:15 when I was supposed to be at work at 6:30? 
Yah, the vibrating of my phone as work was calling me to see if I was alright. 

Soo....
What had happened to the two alarms I set to ensure that I wake up for work?

Well....
Apparently they went off. 
Because my phone had notified me that I had missed both alarms 
-aka. they'd made noise. They'd gone off for at least a couple of minutes. Each. 
Which the alarms are only like 6 minutes apart.
So that much noise...

Should have woken me up.

The noise has been wakening me up every work day for like ever. 
So the fact that I didn't hear it this morning?

So weird. 
So. Very. Weird. 

*shakes head*
At most I can figure that my brain just is in vacation mode. 

Because I had the last couple of days off work. 
And then I had work today.
And then for the next week....I'm on vacation.

So I guess my brain just...checked out, decided it was too tired to hear my alarm, and whatever I was dreaming at that point in time just filtered out the sound. 

Hopefully by the time I get back from Vaca…..my mind will be much more willing to hear my alarms again. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Note: Posting may be sporadic for the next week due to being on Vaca. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment