Monday, July 2, 2018

A View

It's one of my favorite seasons!!!
FIREWORK SEASON!!!

YUS!!

^^;; I just love watching all the brightly colored lights filling the sky you know?


And this year...this year is different.
Because remember a month ago how we had to cut down one of the trees behind the house?
Well that totally opened up the view!!!!

Which means that instead of seeing small sparkles through all the leaves.
I know have this wide open expanse to view the fireworks from.

And. It. Is. Awesome!!

You know....when they happen where I can see them lol. ^^

But it's still so cool that I now have the ability to actually see said fireworks without those leaves in the way. ^^;;

So.
Excited. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment