Friday, July 27, 2018

Glofish Acquisition

I ended up with some new fish today.

Some glofish.

Because my manager was taking down a tank that he'd set up a bit ago for his mother--as she's moving and didn't want it anymore. Which meant he needed to find a place for the fish within it.

Coincidentally....I was looking to get some glofish. 
As I was down to just one lonely blue one in my tank.

Only, I was waiting for a sale on the glofish as those fish are on the more pricey side and I wanted to save a little money.

*exhales* Go figure that when I actually want them to go on sale....they don't. It's been months and months and here I am still waiting.

And here were these glofish. 
Needing a home.
At a better discount than any I would have found within the store. ^^;;

So today I went and picked up 11 glofish.
3 danios and 8 tetras.

So far they seem pretty happy.
And my lonely blue has found her new buddies.
While my danios already established in the tank have taken to chasing the new ones around. *shakes head* Hopefully they work things out. 

But it certainly is nice to add a bit more color to my tank again lol.
Most of the fish in my tank were of the white and black shades. So adding in some more reds, blues, greens, and oranges certainly helped. ^^;; Yay color. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment