Wednesday, July 18, 2018

A Little Fume

It was one of those days where I....I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed? 
Because I think the irritations from the past couple days at work carried over to today's shift.
Because I was just....fuming? 
Ready to pick a fight even though a fight didn't need to be picked. (Don't worry I didn't start a fight) 

I mean, I've gone through work weeks that have been difficult.
Have had shifts where I've been the only one in the department and expected to get everything done.
I've done that multiple times.
But some weeks,
Like this week.
It just hits harder than others.
Where you kinda just wish that you had backup.
That someone was there to support you, so you could have someone to rely on to help out when things get busy and it's not all expected to fall on just your shoulders alone.

*exhales*
Yah.
It's been a rough week.
Hopefully the end of it ends on a higher note than the beginning of it did. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment