Tuesday, July 31, 2018

What Do I See?

It's hard to talk to people on the phone. *exhales*
Because like...you have no buffer time to think things through when you're talking.
And like....you don't have the opportunity to see the person's face so when you're hearing their words you're not quite sure what their face is saying as to what their words are saying.

But mostly it's just....feeling tongue tied.

So if I end up having to call people....you know, outside of work, that aren't family/friends...

I usually try to limit these types of calls to like one a day or something. 

It didn't work out that way today lol. 

So.
I had just gotten off the phone after making one of those calls.
You know figuring out an issue I had and such. 
Which took time and energy and thinking and *exhales8  

And I was relieved to end the call...
But then like two minutes after I hung up the phone....

My eye doctor called. 

Which I was surprised they called me, as I was planning to call them...like tomorrow lol.

Because I'm still trying to figure out what prescription strength of contacts my eyes want to wear.

I mean, I'd narrowed it down to the fact that my right eye actually likes the new prescription and it isn't causing me headaches any more.

But I can't decide if my left eye is fine staying as it is....or if I need to increase the strength on that one too as it was leaning towards increasing it but it didn't necessarily need it. 

So I was going to give it another day....
But then the eye doctor called.

Which put me on the spot.
Because like...I need to order contacts because I kinda need them to see.
But.....my left eye....
Well both eyes are weird.

Because when I'm not thinking about it I can see pretty well.
It's only when I start comparing my eyes that things go weird and I can't decide if my eyes are working together or if one is taking on more work than the other.

But it's not like a consistent thing.
No my eyes take turns.
So one time I'd cover the left eye then the right and find that the right is clear and the left is blurry....only to do it again and have the right blurry and the left clear. 
*shakes heads*
I mean. I guess it's good if that means my eyes are taking turns on which one is seeing more clearly than the other.
But it does make it difficult to decide what sort of contacts I want to get.

So the end result is....
I'm going to swing by later in the week and grab a strong prescription for the left eye to try it out. 
And then decide if I like weaker or stronger with the left. 

*shakes head*
Dear eyes.
Why do you need to be so difficult??

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment