Tuesday, July 24, 2018

What to Bring

It's hard to bring things to work parties.
Mostly because I work the morning shift.
And a lot of the things I want to make....are best when they're hot and fresh.
Like my Tacozanga --though honestly I don't know how well that dish would work out in a work setting because like....it's huge and messy. *exhales* 

In any case. A lot of things I want to bring would be best if made fresh.
And like going into work in the early am....
Would mean if I wanted a fresh dish...it would need to be made even earlier in the AM....
Which....considering most food things don't start until noon....
Would make it all a moot point really.

But it's hard to think of dishes that are good cold.
Hence why I don't often bring food in to these work parties.
Because by the time I think of something...someone else has already volunteered to bring the dish.

This time though.
I decided to try it. 
Try to bring something.

Figured a veggie tray would work out and maybe some cookies.

And you know what I did this morning?

*exhales*

I forgot the food at home. Y_Y;;  

Totally spaced it this morning as I was getting ready.
Because I rarely bring food in in the morning. *shakes head* 

Thankfully.
My roomie was amazing and brought the food in so I wasn't empty handed when other people brought in food. ^^;; 
Yay. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment