Thursday, July 5, 2018

Slightly Spoiled

I always enjoy when I can make people happy, because it makes me happy to make them happy. ^^;;

So tonight was one of my posting nights for my fic.
Which I managed to post just before my roomies and I went out for my birthday dinner. (Happy Birthday to me.) 

And while waiting for our food.
I checked to see how my chapter update was being received.

And saw that one of the readers had commented that they loved how this story was going!!….only they were sad they wouldn't be able to see the end because they were heading off to boot camp, and therefore it would be months before they'd be able to have access to the site and story again.

Which.
Totally sad!! 
I didn't like the thought of one of the readers not being able to read the story for months! 

Soooo....
I sent them a private message. 
Saying that I didn't want them to not know the ending of the fic.
And if they wanted to send me their email address, I could link them to the Google Docs of the story so that the could read the entire thing before they left.

-As I usually have the entire story written (with the exception of one story >.>) before I begin posting it for others to read.
Therefore, it was already complete.

^^;; I just like seeing reader's reactions to each chapter update so I don't post the entire thing at once lol. 

And the reader was like.

()_() ()_() ()_()
And proceeded to tell me that they were so over the moon excited that they couldn't type because they were shaking so bad.
^^;; Heh.
I apparently made their night by giving them this opportunity.

And it just made me really happy.
I was excited that they were excited.

Bonus was that they enjoyed the story so woot!! :D lol. 

But yah.
I was just really happy I was able to make their day.  ^^;;
Yay. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment