Sunday, July 8, 2018

In the Sun

I hate hot weather.
So like, it's not a surprise that I tend to stay indoors when it gets warm out.
And like....today was extremely hot. Probably in the high 90s if not reaching 100 or so. 
Bright. Sunny. And Hot.

Normally I don't stay around long outside in this sort of temperature range.
But today there was a Pokémon event where for 3 hours we could catch a particular pokemon! And my roomies and I enjoy participating. Just like a roomie bonding thing lol. 

So we spent 3 hours mostly outdoors hunting for these pokemon.
Which I didn't quite mind.

As I don't notice the heat as much when I'm focused on a goal. 
I didn't realize how hot it was outside...until like I would come indoors and feel how cold it was inside lol.

But I didn't think much of it. Being outside.
Until I got home, and realized that part of my neck was feeling irritated.
I'd originally just chalked it up to having my bag over that shoulder.
But looking closer...
I realized....
I'd gotten a sunburn there. O.o
Like huh?
Just a small one between the gap in my shirt and where my hair rested in it's ponytail. 

*shakes head*
I hadn't thought I'd been exposed to the sun long enough to get burned...as we would mostly stop in shady spots to catch our pokemon so we weren't cooking under the sun....

But I guess my body isn't as used to the sun. lol.
Luckily it doesn't seem to be too bad. ^^;; 

Still strange to get a sunburn though....it feels like forever since I've had one. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment