Thursday, January 17, 2019

Rain

I hate driving in the rain. 
Seriously.
I love watching it pour and come down and such.

But Driving in it?
No I'd rather drive in snow any day.
Because at least with snow you can see where the previous driver has been.
But rain?

Not so much.

And it was pouring like crazy earlier today.
Super heavy deavy downpour like buckets being dropped over your head.
and like....
I had to drive in it.
In the dark.
And it's horrible.
Because the lines here don't show up in the rain.
Not well at least.
So the water on the road is just reflecting the lights of the cars and yah...

I hate driving in it.

Where's the snow. 
I want that. It's so much easier to deal with. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment