Thursday, January 24, 2019

Finally Visiting

So a while ago. Like...idk six or seven years ago?
They announced that there was a new mall that would be built downtown.

Kinda modeled after the Gateway mall that was our first experience of an 'outdoor' mall growing up.
But this new mall. City Creek would be different.
In a different part of town.
With both indoor and outdoor shopping.

And I was like "I should go check that out!" 
You know...when it was finished and such.

But as things tend to go with me and going places....

I don't usually go.

So yah. The place has been open and functioning for years and years.

And like. I had no idea where it was or what it looked like.
I just remembered that there was a creek flowing through the mall.
Because I read a news story about it ages and ages ago lol.

So when my friend who was visiting from out of town was looking for something to do...
I suggested going to the mall to check it out.

Because again, I've never been there.

Lol which is kinda pathetic.
But you know...a lot of people live near famous/popular places and never go to them.
So it's not that weird.

But still kinda pathetic considering my friend who now lives on the East coast has been there and I haven't.

So we went on an adventure to explore!!
And explore we did the mall.

Definitely an interesting experience.
And I'm glad we went today instead of tomorrow or the next day because I liked that it wasn't that crowded.

Of course.
In typical mall fashion.
The place was like 95% clothing 4% Jewelry and 1% other.

And I typically only have interesting in that 1% lol.

Still it was nice to wander around and finally see the mall and see what it looks like...

So yah.
Adventure! :D woot lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment