Sunday, January 20, 2019

Cloud Cover

I was worried I wouldn't be able to see it.
As we're under a winterstorm warning right now.
Because a major snow storm is 'supposed' to hit us sometime tonight/tomorrow.

And the sky has been pretty cloud covered for most of the day.
So I was a little less than hopeful that I would be able to see the Super Blood Wolf Moon Eclipse tonight.

Which was a pity because like I always enjoy looking at those sort of events because they don't happen that often.

But!!!

Despite the heavier cloud cover earlier in the day.
As the time of the eclipse approached, the clouds cleared and the stars came out and I could see the moon!!!

So I was able to watch the entire event (though I ducked in and out of the house as it was a little chilly outside)
And see the moon turn red and the bright white fade and come back and it was just awesome!!

So grateful I could watch the event. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment