Friday, January 11, 2019

Whodunit?

I spent most of the day watching Season 2 of Castle today.
Mostly because I didn't have a lot of energy to do much else since I woke up with the migraine I went to bed with. *exhales* 
So I was left a bit more drained than usual just because...it's hard to find the energy to do things when your head is pounding away.

So I turned to a distraction. 
And mysteries are a great distraction.
Trying to figure out who did the crime, what their motive is, see if you can figure out the culprit before the people on the show do. 

It's great.
Though really I do just enjoy the reveal.
So I don't always actively seek to point fingers and figure out the culprit.

Still. It's a great way to distract the brain from the stressors that had my muscles tense to the point it made my head ache. 

It really makes me want to write my own mysteries lol. 
I even dabbled in it a little bit today when I was feeling better.

But yah...probably need to practice a bit more with setting up crime scenes and witnesses and such before I can call myself a mystery writer lol. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment