Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Goals

The First Day of 2019.
The first day of the 'new goals' for those who like doing new years resolutions and such.

Which yah. Goals have been on my mind.
Though I usually have more success in starting goals in September than January lol.

Still. Last year I had the goal to write 'a story a month'
-Okay technically it was two. 
But within the month I dropped it to one. 
And I managed to keep that goal!! :D 
Yay me!! lol. 
Some months it was by the skin of my teeth that I was able to post a story. 
But I still did it!

Ah. Sweet Success. lol. 

Which means I've turned my head to potential goals of 2019. 
The main one being. 
Write more.
Part of me wants to try to get 3 stories done a month.
Because my brain thinks I can write that fast.
But mostly its the goal of writing for Detective Conan, for Sanders Sides and then writing a sequel story from one of the two.

But it's not just writing.
Like I have reading goals to read more books this year.
But is it like a book a month or a book a week? No idea.

Then I want to draw more too.
Which that's also time consuming.

Plus stay up to date on blogging and scripture reading and journaling 
And at the end of the day....
I just don't have enough time lol.

Mostly because I lose a few hours after work by a) taking a nap because work exhaust me and/or b) scrolling around on Tumblr for a few hours.

...maybe I need to lessen my time on Tumblr lol. 
Get to bed earlier so I'm not tired after work....so less naps....

*exhales* Who knows though.

In any case.
I have a lot of 'things I want to do'
And very little time to do them in.

So like...do I focus on one thing a day?
Like Monday I work on one story.
Tuesday another
Wednesday another
Thursday I draw
Friday I read?

*exhales*
I don't see that working out well.
But it is a thought.
I just need to wrap  my head around what I want to actually get done.
And what I can feasibly get done.
And then do it. 

Today....didn't really accomplish much in those 'potential' goals lol.
Mostly because I wanted to get journaling and scripture reading set to straights first as I neglected them like....all of December.
(I've had a lot on my mind)
But yah.

I'm looking forward to finding a groove.
Finding a way where I can write and draw and read and you know....socialize at some point lol.

So yah.
It's going to be an interesting 2019. And hopefully a productive one too. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment