Sunday, January 6, 2019

New Length

It's the first Sunday of the new year.
Which means.
The very first Sunday where we had two hour church instead of three hour church. 

I think I expected it to feel differenter than it did.
Mostly though, it just felt like we were leaving church early after that second hour and skipping out on relief society/priesthood. 

So it will probably feel more different next week.
When we go from Sacrament to ReliefSociety/Priesthood instead of to Sunday School.

But yah.
It will take a little bit to get used to.
A little bit to get used to the new hour as well.
As we're starting fifteen minutes earlier than we were last month. *shakes head* 
Such a weird time to start.

On the bright side!
I ran into a classmate from High School that I haven't seen since Graduation.

Lol totally was an unexpected surprise, but apparently they've been in the ward for like 6 months?
Not surprising that I didn't recognize my classmate though. They look a lot different from my hazy high school memories. Tanner skin, longer hair. 
But it was fun to briefly catch up and such!
Hopefully we can talk more next week. :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment