Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Laying Flat

I made this most amazing discovery in my car today.

It's considered even more amazing because like...we've had this car since I was like ten years old. 

In any case.
I was seeing if I could fit a tank and its stand into my car because I was helping my brother out.
And like...for the longest while I figured the seats could only go down at an angle and not lay completely flat.
Which made getting the tank into the car rather difficult. Because I was confident I could fit at least one thing in my car...but both?

And then like the guy helping me get the tank into the car to take up to my brother was like "Well don't the seats fold all the way down?"
I was like "Nope!"
And he was like "That's weird. Because it looks like they do." 
And with a bit of fiddling and feeling around in the seams of the backseats, he found the tiny straps that you pull that lifted up the seats out of the way so the back could fold all the way flat and I was like like....()_() over this discovery.

Do you realize how much easier moving things is when I have that much space?!?!
SOOO Easy!!
It makes the car so much bigger on the inside, like I have a lot more room than I thought I did and it was amazing!!!

So yah.
Proud discovery moment lol.
It only took like 18 years. *shakes head* 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment