Friday, May 3, 2019

A Convocation

I went to a Convocation today. To celebrate one of my friends graduating college.
Woot!

It's definitely a wonderful feeling to finally be free of homework, tests, the stresses of school life and schedules.

Lol. But it definitely is weird venturing back to the college.
Especially since it's been a couple of years since I've really set foot in the place.

So much has changed since I graduated myself. 

So much.

Still. It was fun to wander about, refamiliarize myself with places.
Sit in the stands....
Remember my own Convocation/Commencement. 

lol *shakes head*

It's crazy.

But it was fun being there to support my friend.
I'm glad I could make it to their graduation. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment