Monday, May 6, 2019

Blue

It was a bad mental day for me.
Probably offset by yesterday.
But the past week...has just been hard.
It's been hard to be around people.
To socialize.
To do things for others.

Because my own self worth and self image have been spiraling into the negative circles lately.
And being around people doesn't help it at all.

It's just one of those days where you stand in front of the mirror and nitpick yourself.
Look and go "Maybe this is why a, b, and c." 

Yah.
Not a good day.
Not a good way to start out the week.
It's literally the Monday Blues.

And I just.....
Wish that someone would interact with me in my love language.
As I've been getting pretty little of it lately.
And it's wearing on me to always be giving in other's love languages.
But never receiving any love back in mine.

*exhales*

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment