Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Pictures?

There's a downside to being known as the 'picture taker' on trips.

And that is the fact that the only pictures of yourself that you get...are usually ones that you take yourself.

*exhales*

Like it's great taking pictures as I love to catch candid moments and cool scenery.
But I do wish I could have some candid moments of myself on the trips.
Just you know...people taking pictures of me and I look...

Well good...and you can see me in some other position than a selfie....

Probably won't happen any time soon.

But I do treasure those moments when someone tags me in a photo. Because like...it's cool that someone took the time to take a picture of me and post it where I could see it.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment