Monday, May 20, 2019

Noise Noise Noise

It's been a while since I've been to a High School Graduation.

I don't remember them being that loud. 

*shakes head*

Of course the ones I remember going to happened in like a concert hall of sorts.
So being loud and noisy wasn't as encouraged.

This High School Graduation ceremony was in the College's sports arena.

….the same building I was in like...two weeks ago to see my friend graduate college.

lol though this time around I was able to sit in a softer seat.
So yay for avoiding uncomfortable hard bleacher seats.

But at the same time.
The difference between College Graduation and High School graduation was...drastic.

The college one? 
When people's names were called there were short whoops. A lot of applause. Nothing that I couldn't handle.

High School graduation?

It was like being at a sports game.
There were air horns.
Loudly screaming people.

Like there was an entire row below me that screamed their heads off for a good minute straight when their graduate's name was announced.
Like they were so loud and irritating and long in their screaming that the dude announcing the names of the high school graduates had to wait until they stopped before he was able to continue calling out the names.

It was crazy.
I hated it.

I hate loud noises.
I hate loud people.

And it was basically two hours of that sort of thing.
Gah.
Just gah.

Note to self.
Avoid any more high school graduations until I have kids of my own who are graduating.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment