Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Doodle Day

You ever have those random thoughts where you're just like "I'm going to do this!"

Yah.
I have those every now and then...and then actually do them instead of filing them away for "later."

Like back in October of last year when I decided to take a picture of the sunset everyday.

Whelp.
I think it was towards the end of my shift or possibly even on the drive home from work.
I had the thought...
Of doing a little doodle everyday for the Month of May.

You know.
Just a small two-ten minute doodle of whatever comes out of my fingers onto the page. 
And post that on Instagram for the month.

As I've wanted to get into drawing a bit more than I have.
But I never feel like I have the time.

So like...why not just do quick little nonsense drawings. 
Where I don't need to have an image in mind?
I just....well doodle?

So yah.
I'm doing that this month.

^^;;
Should be fun.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment