Sunday, May 19, 2019

Sunday Work

Working Sundays is a weird thing for me.
Mostly because I never do it.
Or almost never do it.
I do occasionally like once or twice a year come in to do the 'official animal count' or to the 'mandatory meetings' we hold after store hours.
But actually coming in to work a shift shift?

Yah, basically never happens. 

But today it did.

Because there was no one else available to work the morning shift.
As the usual workers who work the sunday morning shifts.
Were out of town this weekend. 

And I was basically their last resort in being able to work it.

--We need to hire more people. 

But yah.
Working Sundays is weird.

Especially because like...we had to call for a backup cashier within the first four minutes of the store being opened. O.o

On a Sunday.
Like that's just weird. 

Overall the store was more dead yesterday was.
But at the same time.
It had it's busy moments.

But I think it freaked out my coworkers a bit too lol
Because I don't work Sundays.
So whenever I do something out of the ordinary.
It throws everyone off. 

*shrugs*

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment