Saturday, May 11, 2019

A Surprise Visit

I got a text out of the blue today.
From my Uncle.
Wanting to know if we'd be able to meet up and grab dinner or something.

Which isn't that unusual....
Until you realize that this particular uncle doesn't live in my state. 

Lol I had wondered if he'd be coming around as there's a celebration about the Golden Spike that's going on.
And I remembered him mentioning a while ago he'd be coming to visit for the occasion with one of his sons because my cousin is obsessed with trains. 

But I had no idea when he would actually be in town.

So the text out of the blue....
Was out of the blue for sure.

But we managed to get our schedules to mesh up.
And he and my cousin ended up taking the train down a couple of hours for me to pick them up at the station. 
Which was fun.
Haven't needed to pick anyone up for a while. ^^;; 

And yah it was great to visit with them and grab dinner. 

Ah.
So much fun. So nice to see them. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment