Sunday, May 12, 2019

Small Traditions

It was a tradition...is a tradition? I don't know anymore.

But for Mother's Day Mom would basically always get flowers and chocolate covered strawberries. 

As she loved getting both.

And I have to admit that I thought about getting some flowers and strawberries while I was out and about this week....

But at the same time I was reluctant to. 
Just because....I don't know. It's hard.
Hard to do things that remind me of mom some days. 

*exhales*

But today when I went up to visit with the family.
Kikay had gone and done that extra step.

Getting a vase full of white roses for the table.
And getting a dozen chocolate covered strawberries to split between the family.

As Mom usually would share her strawberries with us when she got them.

So yah.
It was nice to kinda continue the tradition. 
Flowers and Strawberries. 
Nice.

But still hard. 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment