Saturday, May 18, 2019

Another Stressor

I hate it when unexpected stress finds me at work....where I can't do anything really to 'fix' any potential problems.
*exhales*

It was a minor thing really.
Something I shouldn't have gotten worked up over.
But this is me.
I get worked up over little things.

And the stress of today.
Was getting a text from Kikay asking if I would be going up North today because Daddoo thought I had said I would be.... 
Which...
I had no plans to because a) I would be going up tomorrow and b) I would also be working tomorrow. So I had no reason to drive up tonight because then I would have to come right back down to make it to work tomorrow morning before driving up again.

And like....there literally was no reason for me to be up there.
Daddoo also had work today and wouldn't be getting back until I would need to be heading back down.
So I wouldn't even see him.

Therefore...I have no idea where Daddoo got the idea I was coming up.

Apparently he thought I was coming up to help with Mom's books.
But at the same time. I had planned to do it tomorrow. Since I was already going to be up there.

So yah. 
I just....
It stressed me out.
Because I already know that Daddoo sees me the least out of the siblings.
And I want to help out how I can.
But I also need ME time away from everyone because I am an introvert and I recharge by being by myself.
And it's hard to recharge when I'm never by myself.

So yah.
I had to deal with the concept that I might be disappointing Daddoo by not coming up tonight....and it just stressed me out.

*exhales*
Not fun to deal with when I'm trapped at work and dealing with a Saturday's rush of customers at the same time. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment