Monday, July 22, 2019

From Overseas

So a friend of ours has spent the last little bit in Ireland doing an Archaeological dig sort of thing. Which JEALOUS!! That's super cool!
In any case, they came by to visit and tell us stories and also give us souvenirs!!
Woot!
Gifts from overseas. I LOVE IT. 

What I love though.
Is that I'm pretty well known for collecting rocks.
Like I got to the gem faire whenever it comes into town and will often bring home rocks from my own vacations. 

And my friend brought me back a rock from Ireland!!

Yes!

It was while they were...cave diving or doing something water related?
And they found this cool flat shale like rock.

It's flat and square and amazing.

And my friend was like "It reminded me of you and I thought I should bring it back for you."

So I got a rock from IRELAND!
YES!

So. COOL.

I love it. :D 
It's great. 

^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment