Friday, July 19, 2019

Going Going Gone

I was thrown for a slight curveball today.
Because Kikay was upset that we weren't making a bigger deal of her moving out of the house.

Which...understandable. It doesn't feel good to have no one commenting that they'll miss you, or wanting you to stay or anything.

Yet at the same time....like it's felt like she's already left. Because she's hardly here.
So like taking all her stuff....yah. It's moving out...but she's kinda already moved out.

But also, there was the fact that even though I knew she was moving out this weekend....I didn't comprehend it as actually leaving.
No that's for next weekend, when she's coming to clean things and get everything else she couldn't take this weekend with her. 

So that, in my mind, was the official move out day. The official day she was leaving.
Next week.
Not tomorrow.

It's so weird to think.
Tomorrow she's taking all her stuff.
Tomorrow she's leaving and won't officially live here.

It's weird.
So weird.
Yet at the same time, again, not all that weird.
Because like I said earlier, she's barely been here for the past couple of months. 

However...on a slightly different note.
My other roomie may be also packing to leave.
As things have disappeared from the public spaces, and she's been moving boxes around....

But she hasn't said anything to my knowledge.
Well....anything official.

She'd mentioned a few days ago that she had been looking at other places to move to with a friend.
But had also said that she may just move into Kikay's room.

Yet...with the packing of the boxes....I do think she might be planning to move out.

Though I wonder how much she'll pack before she actually tells us she's moving out....

Gah. I hate the unknown. I like to prepare. So I just need to know if she's moving to a different room, or moving out...because then I can prepare better for what to expect in the future. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment