Monday, July 1, 2019

Crowded

It's an interesting phenomenon right now at work.
Where we aren't really selling many small pets.
I.E. Hamsters, Mice, Guinea Pigs, Chinchillas. 

Which isn't normally an issue for us.
Except. 
We haven't sold enough animals for like the past two weeks to be able to bring animals from the back out onto the floor.
Which is currently a problem for us because both our New Arrivals Room and our ISO room are chalk full of animals that can come out to the floor.
Only we haven't sold enough small pets to be able to do so.
And hamsters -which are most of the animals in the back--are extremely difficult to introduce to each other once they've been separated as they tend to fight.

And currently I have like 15 cages of hamsters that are all by themselves individually in cages. 
*exhales* 
If hamsters were nicer to each other...I could have decreased the amount of cages by at least half if not more.
*exhales*
And I can't.
Because hamsters like to fight.

So right now I have far too many animals in the back waiting to come out to the floor....and no place to put them.
Hopefully our shipment of new animals is small this week.
Because if I'm expecting a lot---I may not be able to find room for anyone. Because I barely have any room as it is.
*exhales*

I hope people are in the buying mood this weekend for hamsters and such.....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment