Sunday, July 21, 2019

In the Heat

We had dinner over at my Grandma's house tonight.
Which isn't something that we do that often.
But because Kikay has just moved back home....the house has been in a bit of a mess with all the moving boxes and such.
So we had dinner at grandmas so there would be places for everyone to sit. 
Lol it was a rather lowkey event.
Lots of socializing and such.

The only problem.
We had dinner outside.

Which normally isn't a problem.
but it's been HOT.

And it was HOT back there.
Even though we were sitting in the shade.
It was too hot for me.
I was drinking liquids like crazy to try and stay cool.

And eventually had to duck inside into the much cooler house in order to cool back down.
Because I do not like the heat at all.
Though the rest of the family seemed to be soaking it in. *shakes head*

I'm glad they could enjoy the heat.

But personally I can't wait for it to get cooler again.
Because anywhere that's above 80 degrees is a bit too hot for me.
And it's been high 90s low 100s here. :S :S :S

Too hot too hot too hot!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment