Thursday, October 10, 2019

Cough Cough

I know it's that time of year.
As the changing of the seasons always heralds flu/cold season.

But it seems like a lot more people are coughing this time around. 

Which is weird.
Because like the sickness I got a couple of weeks ago...didn't involve coughing.
So like...I'm wondering if I ended up with a different strain of whatever has been lingering in the valley for the past month or so.

In any case.
It feels like this week.
I've been surrounded by people coughing.

Like literally.
Everywhere I go.
There's someone coughing.
At work I have a manager who's been coughing like this entire week, not to mention the customers. 
Then at home two of my roomies have coughs...though they're saying it's more from the air quality than an actual illness.

But yah.
Everywhere I am.
Someone is coughing.

And it's beginning to get on my nerves.
To hear this *cough cough* Every few minutes. 

*exhales*

Yah.
Not fun. 
Especially when I'm noise sensitive. 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment