Saturday, October 12, 2019

You Verse

I've decided to try something different with writing this month.

As I had this concept about going trick or treating to certain characters houses.
But like...if I'm having all the characters be at their houses handing out candy and such....

That meant that there would be no one to like...be the trick or treater.

So as an experiment.

I decided to try writing in Second person.

Yah.
Second person.

The "You" story telling.

Which is definitely a different sort of story telling for sure.
But at the same time there's a lot that's similar to the other pov types of story telling.

That it hasn't been as difficult as I thought it might be. 

Of course, it probably depends on the type of story you're telling.

Me. I'm just telling each experience you have when you knock on each character's door and they hand you things. XD lol. 

But yah.
It's been a fun challenge.
Different from what I normally do.

And I can only hope that it is received well once it's done and I finally post it. ^^;; 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment