Friday, October 11, 2019

Sneak Trip

I drove up North today to my hometown.
And surprisingly didn't drop by home while I was up there.
Why?
Well the first was that there's construction making it difficult to find a road that can actually let me get to my Parent's home. 
The second was that there would be nobody home when I drove by.
And with all the remodeling and changes that my Daddoo has been doing in the house....it can be difficult some days to feel like I can actually go home. 
I don't do well with change and today was one of those days where I didn't want to be reminded of everything that is different there.

I have to say it did feel weird to be up in Hometown and not visiting home.
But at the same time I'd driven up on a very specific mission.
Which was to exchange out some contacts.

As I'd ended up ordering a year supply before realizing..after a month into the new supply...that my right eye wasn't actually seeing as well as I wanted it to be.

So I ended up doing a trial run on a stronger prescription, decided I liked it....and therefore needed to order in my year supply of contacts with the stronger prescription.

Which thankfully my doctor is really nice and let me do an exchange. Where they ordered in the stronger prescription and then I would bring the weaker prescription I already had and switch them out.

All I needed to do was drive up north.
So that's what I did. 

It barely took five minutes lol
And instead of turning around and driving right back,
I ended up dropping by Barnes and Noble and Dollar Tree

Just to check things out. 

Dollar Tree I ended up buying a bunch of small Halloween Toys as I thought it would be fun to have those mixed in with the candy when the trick or treaters come. ^^;;

But yah.
It was a sneaky trip I did up north today. 
But well worth it for the contacts and the halloween goodies. XD lol 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment