Friday, October 25, 2019

My Cookie Now

So last Saturday I ended up going to Crumbl after work for the sole reason of buying myself a Nutella and Sea Salt Sugar cookie because those things are GOOD. 
And it was my last day to do so after putting it off for like...the entire week.

As Crumbl is a unique cookie shop.
In that they have six different flavors of cookies.
Two of them are standard. You can always get A Pink Frosted Sugar Cookie or A Chocolate Chip Cookie.

But the other four?
They switch out every. single. week.
And sometimes they don't come back for months and months and months.

So one week you can get like Birthday Cake, Rocky Road, Red Velvet & Triple Chocolate Chunk.
And then the next week it's "Oreo, Cinnamon Roll, Pumpkin Spice & Lemon cookies.

It's pretty cool, honestly, to see all the different cookie types that they end up offering throughout the year.

But it had been two or three months since I've tasted the deliciousness that is their Nutella cookie. 

So I went there and got myself two!
Plus two of another type. A chocolate/caramel combo that looked rather delicious because it was a chocolate cookie with chocolate chunks in it, with chocolate sauce and caramel sauce dribbled on top.

I had mostly plans to share the chocolatey one with one roomie.
And basically have the other three for me.
So I could horde one Nutella one for later.
And eat the chocolate and the other Nutella cookies myself.

However.
A different roomie came home around the time I was offering the cookies to the first roomie.
So I offered one to her as well.

To which she was like "I'll try the nutella one! But I'm kind a full right now, I'll eat it later."

Something like that. 

And I was like "Okay cool!" 

And proceeded to eat my one nutella and my one chocolate one over the course of a few days because those cookies are rich and sweet and gah. I can't eat too much at once lol.

However.
The other Nutella remained untouched.

Just sitting there.

Days passed.
And it hadn't been touched.

Until today.

When I decided that it's been basically a week. 
And if the roomie hadn't eaten it by now.
Then either a) she's forgotten about it or b) she's forgotten about it.

And since it's been a week, I hardly doubted she'd want to eat a week old cookie.

But me.
I know the deliciousness that is the nutella cookie.
And I didn't want this treat that I had originally planned to have for myself....basically go to waste. 

So this morning, after the roomies left for the day.
I snagged the cookie.

And ate it.

NOM NOM NOM.

I mean. It was mine to offer in the first place, which means I can revoke that offer at any time right?
Right.

No cookie should be left uneaten!

Ah.
So tasty. 
Wish I had another one...but I probably won't see the precious cookie again until next year. Y_Y :( Sad day.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment