Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Owie?

It's amazing how the littlest things can make the body go "OW I'm DYING!" 

So today at work I was in the middle of catching fish for a customer.
Like they were picking them out. 

So I reached out to grab a container to catch the fish in.
And my middle finger bumped into the edge of shelf.
Which wouldn't be anything of note.

But I hit it directly on the tip of my finger. 

And the pain was reminiscent of getting the nail pulled up. :S Which is NOT a fun feeling at all.
Except like...the nail wasn't pulled up.
At least not from what I can tell.

But there is a small...red mark? I can't tell if it's a splinter, a small cut, or like an itty bitty blood blister.

In any case.
It hurt.
And it's difficult to type right now as my finger hurts when I press the keys.
So like...did I jam my finger?
It's hard to tell.

But it's weird that such a small incident is causing pain. *exhales* 

Ah well.
Hopefully it's not an injury that sticks around for long. 

Until you next see these words;
I'l be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi 

No comments:

Post a Comment