Friday, October 4, 2019

Decorating

So like over a month ago I bought some Halloween decorations from work. 
Fish tank ones. 
I bought them early because I know at work that most of the time once we sell out of holiday fish tank decorations we don't usually get them back in.

But I didn't want to put the decorations in so early.
I mean it was still summer when I got them.

So they've just been sitting in a bag for the past little bit.
Waiting for October to hit.

So I could then give my tank a bit of a Halloween theme.

Most of the time I wouldn't bother.
But this is the first time in years that we've gotten some holiday decorations in.
And my roommate loves Halloween.
Goes all out to decorate. 

So I figured since we actually had Halloween Decorations in the store.

I would get them for my tank. ^^;;

And today I finally put them in!!

I mean, they're rather small decorations for my 125 gallon tank.

I probably in normal situations would have just put them in my betta tanks.
As they're more suited to that size.

But these particular Halloween Decorations....glow in the dark.

Well specifically they glow underneath a blue light.

And my big tank...has blue lights on it.

So into the big tank these decorations went. 

And ah. So pretty.
Love the look under the blue light. :D 

It's great. ^^;;

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment