Friday, October 18, 2019

Unfinished Stories

I may have just shot myself in the foot.
Not literally.
Figuratively.

As I've been working on this story concept that I wanted to post chapters of everyday leading up to Halloween.

Only I realized that in order to get all the chapters posted by Halloween....

I would have to start posting chapters....Today.

And I still have like four chapters I need to write in order to finish the story. :S :S :S

Which knowing my past track record with getting things done to a deadline....

I tend to fail those.

Writers block can be vicious.

Yet.
I'm rather confident with this one.

Mostly it's the final chapter that I'm unsure of.

But since the chapters are short, like only a page long, it shouldn't be that difficult to finish the final four chapters.

So long as life doesn't go crazy on me lol.

But yah.
With that knowledge....

I made the choice to start posting the story online. 

:S :S :S

Hopefully I can get the final four chapters finished before their posting dates. ^^;; lol 

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment