Saturday, October 19, 2019

Just to Chat

So I was in a rather low spot today because I woke up from a dream that just had me in a....bad state of mind. 
It was one of those dreams where you just....wake up angry at people in real life because of something their dream self did.
Which like...their real self didn't do the stuff the dream self did so it's like...misplaced anger?

Yah.
Just makes it difficult to work through that particular problem.

But does clarify that I may be having a bit more emotional issues with things than previous thought.

In any case.

I was just missing Kikay really.

As we don't talk at like...all since she moved out.

Which occasionally is jarring, especially for moments like this.

Because if I needed to vent or something I could just go into her room and like...talk to her. Hang out on her bed and talk about everything and nothing.

And honestly. I think I'm just missing my family.

As the last time I saw them was like...a month ago?

Which is kinda weird to think that that's a long time.

But we went from having family dinner from every single sunday to once a month and we didn't do one this month because I had to work our usual Sunday and Daddoo vanished on his cruise after that.
So I haven't seen them really since like early September?

In any case.

I ended up texting Kikay to just...vent. 
As I needed someone to chat with.

And surprisingly she responded rather quickly.
(As she's not usually quick to respond back to my texts)

But it was good to just...vent.

And I mentioned that I would like to get the siblings together since Daddoo is out of town.
And so we're going to see if we can do that on Monday. 
Because like....
I just need to be around a different energy for a bit methinks.
Be with my family. 

Hopefully we can get it to work out. *fingers crossed* 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment